Hamlet's Quest by Hamlet
A survival, medieval themed game.
Main game features:
- hunger and thirst mechanics
- realistic physics: dirt, cobbles and similar will fall like sand; trees can't be chopped without a tool; etc.
- realistic game mechanics: to craft stone tools you will have to dig for rocks; you can craft charcoal; torches aren't everlasting; you can't collect lava; etc.
- slower time speed: a day cycle lasts 60min, this means that you have 30min of daytime to set up your refuge; thirst, torches' duration are set to be consistent with this speed.
- improved caves, richer resources: the underground biome uses Subterrane and DFCaverns, meaning that below a certain depth you will start to find stalactites, stalagmites, mushrooms, etc. making the cave biomes truly a new, gorgeous other world. Furthermore, thanks to Real Minerals, ores aren't limited to the usual iron-diamonds set, in fact you'll find about thirty (30) new ores, allowing you to smelt new ingots, craft new metal blocks and alloys.
- in-game documentation: recipes and additional informations are accessible through the inventory's "More" tab, which will lead you to the crafting guide and the encyclopedia; you will not need anymore to search informations about gameplay and crafting recipes.
- farming, hunting: the choice is yours, you can grow crops keeping them wet using a watering can and checking them with an hydrometer; or you can go hunting for meat and other raw materials.
- extended inventory space: you can craft leather or wool backpacks to sort and carry around your things while you explore.
- medieval blocks: an extensive selection for construction, decorattion, and interaction; lead-framed glasses, tapestries, arrowslits, gates, drawbridges, etc.
- monsters: they will spawn during daytime or nighttime depending on the biome, to make your life more interesting!
- v2.4.1 [7e474], created 2018-09-23 11:27 UTC.
- v2.4.0 [713b0], created 2018-09-22 20:22 UTC.
- v2.3.0, created 2018-07-08 16:44 UTC.
- No tags.
- No dependencies