Dreambuilder is my attempt to give the player pretty much everything they'll ever want to build with, and all the tools they should ever need to actually get the job done. Of course, needs change, but this modpack should be a pretty good start!
This modpack is in use on my Creative and Survival servers (daconcepts.com ports 30000 and 30001, respectively), which also have extra mods installed for their specific needs (admin stuff mostly). They should give you a pretty good idea nonetheless. Expect lag, as they're both significantly-developed multiplayer servers.
What's it got?
- The complete Plantlife Modpack along with More Trees add a huge amount of variation to your landscape (as a result, they will add mapgen lag). Active spawning of Horsetail ferns is disabled by default, and I've added papyrus growth on dirt/grass with leaves (using a copy of the default growth ABM).
- This modpack includes RealBadAngel's Unified Inventory mod, which overrides minetest_game's default inventory to give you a much more powerful user interface, with crafting guide, bags, and much more.
- The default hotbar HUD holds 16 items instead of 8, taken from the top two rows of your inventory. You can use /hotbar ## (8, 16, 24, or 32) to change the number of slots. Your setting is retained across restarts.
- The default lavacooling code has been supplanted by better, safer code from my Gloop Blocks mod. That mod also provides stone/cobble --> mossy stone/cobble transformation in the presence of water.
- An extensive selection of administration tools for single-player and server use are included, such as areas, maptools, worldedit, xban, and more.
- A few textures here and there are different from their defaults.
- By way of Technic, all locked chests use a padlock in their recipes instead of a steel ingot. Most other locked items work this way, too.
- The mapgen won't spawn apples on default trees, nor will they appear on a sapling-grown default tree. Only the real apple trees supplied by the More Trees mod will bear apples (both at mapgen time and sapling-grown). Or at least that's how it's supposed to work. :-P While on that subject, apples now use a 3d model instead of the plantlike version.
- A whole boatload of other mods have been added, which is where most of the content actually comes from. To be a little more specific, as of May 2019, this modpack has a total of 192 mods (counting all of the various sub-mods that themselves are normally as part of some smaller modpack, such as Mesecons, Home Decor, Roads, etc.) and supplies over 2300 items in the inventory/craft guide, and over 17,200 unique items in total (counting everything that isn't displayed in the inventory)!