Adds commands to allow you to annoy players (perhaps for rule-breaking) that do not make it impossible to play, but are a significant impairment.
- /antigravity [HTML_REMOVED]: Gives that person antigravity
- /jump [HTML_REMOVED]: Gives that person huge jump boost, usually killing them. (unless used with /glide)
- /fast [HTML_REMOVED]: Gives that person a lot of speed
- /freeze [HTML_REMOVED] Freezes that person by not allowing them to move or jump. They can only move if they are teleported or dig underneath themselves.
- /controls [HTML_REMOVED]: Gives that person very quirky controls, resulting in a literally uncontrollable character. Use with caution!
- /glide [HTML_REMOVED]: Anti-fall damage (to some extent). Slows descent of player.
- /reset [HTML_REMOVED]: Resets gravity, eye offset and visual size
All of these commands require the "server" priv.