Yes it's fine to do these fixes after the deadline, don't worry about it. Anyways I see you have renamed the folders but not the names inside of mod.conf, and main would need to be namespaced as well, otherwise I think the rest of the non-namespaced mods are fine as they're copied from MTG.
Adsurv is not up on ContentDB is it? I'd be cautious to let a game have such a generic modname like main. For the map, you could alias all the nodes, use the colon prefix notation to preserve the itemstring namespaces, or do worldedit node replacement to switch around all the node names.
It is on ContentDB but it's currently marked as a draft, and to my knowledge it is the only game that uses the name "main" for its default mod. Sure, I could use aliases, or the colon prefix, or even the //replace command in WE, but do you realize how long that would take? There are hundreds of nodes defined across dozens of different files, and replacing every single occurence of a nodes name is not something one can easily do with a game this large.
as a person who has written over 2k aliases, it isnt much to transition a game of this scale. the rules where clearly stated in the jam document and other participants followed them. additionally (warning this is a major hack), you can do this with code, be search and replace, or in minetest itself. crappy example as follows:
Those assets were taken from Adsurv and they are 100% original works that I hold the copyright to (licensed under CC BY 4.0), they might look like their Minecraft equivalents, but they're not the same if you do an SBS comparison.
I'm also trying to namespace all the remaining mods that I didn't already. I'm using the colon notation and I should be done in a few hours if I don't run into any issues.
It's pretty obvious they are modified Minecraft textures, the leaves are literally identical in shape. Reducing colour depth or otherwise fidgeting with the texture a bit does not make it original, it makes it a derivative of copyrighted work.
The cobblestone and leaf texture did look quite similar to the Minecraft ones, so I decided to change them (release 0.3.2) as they could've been in violation of copyright, but the log textures are different enough already.