MultiDecor 1.1.0. Modpack For Minetest.
This modpack adds various detailed furniture components, decorations and exterior stuff with various designs and styles of each epoch. Inspired by Homedecor and based on my abandoned Luxury Decor. Currently it contains the decor stuff only of "modern" style. A simple cheap style without any quaintness and luxury. In future there will be added still few sorts of that: baroque, high-tech, classic and royal.
Currently it contains following furniture components:
- Modern kitchen garniture (with granite and marble tabletops).
- Six sorts of chairs (one armchair, four chairs and one stool).
- Six sorts of tables (including one desk).
- Nine sorts of lightings (brass candlestick, copper wall sconce, two desk lamps, three chandeliers and two ceiling lamps).
- Books and books stack.
- Alarm clock.
- Floor clock.
- Three sorts of pots and also one vase.
- Dresser with mirror.
- Seventeen paintings (including one with physical world map).
- Five sorts of doors (also two gates, one-block and two-block sizes).
- Three sorts of fences (all with one-block and two-block variations).
- Two types of beds.
- Six sorts of floor tiles and three sorts of wall tiles.
- Bedside table.
- Shelves with various types of wood (apple, pine, aspen), with and without backs, with books and without books, corner.
- Three-level rack.
[09.03.23] Release 1.1.0.
[22.01.23] Release 1.0.5.
[13.12.22] Release 1.0.4.
[30.08.22] Release 1.0.3.
[28.08.22] Release 1.0.2.
[22.08.22] Release 1.0.1.
[20.08.22] Release 1.0.0.
[10.01.22] The mod is born.
License (code & media): MIT.
Dependencies: default, wool, dye, xpanes, beds, flowers, moreores.
Minimal MT version supported: 5.5.0.
A very nice amount of very pretty furnishing
I love the asthetic, it has a low poly asthetic that some may call clashing with the usual voxel look, but it's fine with me, not to mention it's not bloated with random furnishings causing very high ram usage, in short, I love it.
A great addition to Minetest.-
The mod runs fine now. I'm going to look for where the conflict is as I had 140 mods installed. Greetings.-
the mod crafting engridients should be a optional dependency and the mod should register other recipes if the mod extramaterials is used (optional dependency ) and maybe of none of those mods is used provide somthing like a circular saw to create the blocks