Minetest Pizzaria mod that adds advanced pizza baking as a late-game food source
"Why the name?" you may ask. I made this mod as a birthday present to my good friend Jely, so the whole mod is in his honour!
Due to MTG's lack of animals and certain plants I've added the rather silly "Mese Mutation Crystal" to turn other items into the ones needed.
- Mutating an apple gives a tomato
- Mutating an apple with two pine leaves gives pineapple
- Mutating a player's bones gives 9 Meat
- Mutating blueberries gives olives And probably the wackiest of all:
- Mutating Gold fives cheese
Pepperoni has to be cured, craft your pepperoni then hang it from your ceiling until it's fully cured.
- Pizza prep
- Craft a bucket of water with flour to make 2x Pizza dough
- Place the pizza dough then punch it with a rolling pin until it breaks and is rolled out into a pizza base
- Place on your cheese, and tomato sauce
- Add whatever 1-2 toppings your heart desires
- Place your pizza into your pizza oven and stoke the fire with tree logs
- Ignite your fire with a torch by punching it
- Wait until your pizza is done, be careful not to burn it!
- Finally remove your pizza and place it down in a pizza box or on your table
- Cut it up and enjoy!
And somewhere deep in the dungeons of this world, you may find a slice of the coveted "Heart attack in a circle" Pizza. Said to be crafted by Jely Himself.