A short guide on how to get some tasty cooked rabbit
- Search around grassy areas near sea level to find rabbit holes.
- Once you find one construct a trap over it with a frame and a block of loose cobble.
- Wait 6-7 minutes for the rabbit to trap itself. If you're lucky you will have caught a rabbit, if you're unlucky you'll just have to try again
- If you were lucky then you now have a dead rabbit on your hands. To cook it light a fire and place the rabbit next to a flame
- Once it has cooked make sure to grab it before it's overcooked into an ash lump
- Enjoy your food you murderer