This mod adds nodes to control the flow of digiline messages in various ways, and is designed to be a more streamlined replacement for
- Filter - only lets messages with the correct channel pass through.
- Limiter - limits the rate at which messages can pass through.
- Diode - only lets messages pass through in one direction.
- Splitter - splits messages into two branches, and stops messages going between the branches.
- Tri-Splitter - same as Splitter, but splits into three branches.
Digicontrol nodes are designed to be as simple to use as possible. The Diode, Splitter, and Tri-Splitter are similar to mesecons logic gates; they work without any setup.
The Filter can be right-clicked to set the channel it will filter. If left blank it will allow all messages to pass through, if a channel is specified, it will only let messages on that channel through, blocking all others.
The Limiter can also be right-clicked to set the rate at which messages can pass through. A value of 1 or higher will allow that number of messages to pass through per second, blocking further messages. A value of 0 blocks all messages, and a value of -1 allows an infinite number of messages.