This adds a parachute to the game. There are three items added:
- packed parachute which can be deployed mid air to safely descend
- empty parachute bag
- parachute material itself
Depends on playerphysics, so make sure you have that installed!
- parachute bag = 7 x leather, 1 x string (or wool + string in MTG)
- parachute material = 3 x (canvas / wool), 2 x string
- parachute = parachute material + parachute bag
The parachute is somewhat controllable. Think of it as a cheap, less convenient elytra. You can't take off from the ground with it, so it's only a safety measure such as on floatlands.
Shift to dismount, forward and backward and mouse to steer.
This also implements sum_air_currents. In strong wind, the parachute is much harder to control.