Minetest mod which adds asteroid layers.
Each layer contains:
- Asteroids composed of unique materials.
- Decoration (or lack of) for the asteroid surfaces, including plants and glowing crystals.
- A skybox for the layer.
Default layers are Space and Red Sky, but anyone familiar with editing mods should be able to easily adjust these or create different/ additional layers.
Settings for this mod can be adjusted by editing Minetests Settings tab -> All settings.
See the comments in this file for how to adjust:
- The minimum and maximum height of each layer.
- Whether map-generation is currently active for individual layers.
- Whether player gravity changes for each layer (off by default).
- Whether crafting recipes are enabled.
- Set the chance of finding ores in asteroids (default is 27 [0 to 100]).
Note: It is advised to turn off map-generation after you have generated the required number of asteroids.
Licenses and Attribution
Components of this mod use multiple licenses and were the work of several individuals. Please see license.txt for the full list.