This mod uses mobkit and includes a number of simple looking box mobs with varying attacks. I created this to have a satisfying spread of mobs to fight against in survival. Graphics are probably placeholder for now, but mobs won't look too much more advanced than cubes. This will be part of a game I'm working on, but wanted to go ahead and release for feedback / other people to mess around with - let me know what you think!
- Box: Standard jump attack
- Small Box: Quicker, lower hp
- Digging Box: When it hits the player, it digs 3x3 nodes one space beneath the player.
- Shooter Box: Shoots projectiles at player from afar.
- Fire Box: Spawns fire on the ground on a path to the player
- Spike Box: Spawns spikes on the ground on a path to the player
- Poison Box: Spawns poison gas when it hits Player. Spawns poison gas on death.
- Create more hostile mobs, and give all mobs slightly better names
- Neutral cube mobs that have some utility / interaction.
- Improve spawning method, maybe ABM? Also add spawn restrictions per mob.
- Update graphics / sounds
- Handle cooldowns better for Mob abilities - they can do them again after getting punched currently.
- Include more item drops (Default items, or creating a couple more)
Release History: * v0.2 - 12/17/20 (Poison Mob Box) * v0.1 - 5/24/20