Various components for mesecons and digilines.
- Dropper, drops an item on command.
- Dispenser, dispenses (with velocity) an item on command.
- Collector, picks up dropped items in adjacent block, with optional filtering.
- Detector, detects items or entities within a given radius.
- Siren, plays a sound repeatedly while active.
- Puncher, punches players or entities within a given reach.
- Player button, sends digilines message with player name.
- Breaker, digs the nodes directly in front.
- Deployer, places the nodes directly in front.
- Destroyer, automated trash.
- Hologram, projects a hologram above the hologram node.
- Fan, blows any entity, player or drop in front of the fan.
- Conduit, connected in a circuit to move items.
- Cannon, shoots an item on command with directional aiming (plus 3 shells).
- Double (optionally single) reach pistons and sticky pistons.
- Digilines Switch, digilines controlled mesecons power.
- Movefloor, similar to vertical mesecons movestone.
- Camera, takes a representative image.
- Storage, indexed storage units.
- Crafter, crafts by recipe or by item, and can pull from storage units.
- Hoppers, that are more compatible with this mod.
- Mesecons Through Wire, transmits through 1 to 2 solid blocks.
- Solid color conductor blocks, same as Solid Color Block but also mesecons and digilines conductor.
- Touchscreen, full block variant of digistuff:touchscreen.
- Panel, full block variant of digistuff:panel.
To spawn entities from dispensers and cannons include the lwcomponents_spawners mod.