- License: BSD 3-clause
- Image license: CC-by-4.0
- Depends: mcl_tools, mcl_farming, mcl_deepslate
- Version: 1.0
A few extra recipes for creating tools from alternate rock types: Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and Deepslate. The goal is to make finding them a bit more exciting, although YMMV depending on which kinds of pickaxes you like to mine with. The resulting tools are better than base cobblestone variants, but not as good as iron, and of course, they aren't more powerful than cobblestone in terms of what they can mine. Relative to base cobblestone tools, these tools have the following differences:
- Andesite: slightly higher durability; slightly longer reach
- Diorite: slightly higher durability; slightly faster swing
- Granite: somewhat higher durability
- Deepslate: much higher durability; slightly faster swing
- I started this by cloning the mcl_multitool mod by DUCKGO. I've rewritten the code, but leaned on the original as my example to work from.
- Textures are re-colored from the Mineclone 2 defaults, which are from the Pixel Perfection texture pack by XSSheep which is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License. These textures themselves are re-licensed under the same license.