This is a very lightweight mod for creating and managing guilds.
List of commands:
/create_guild guild_namecreates the guild "guild_name" the guild_priv is needed for this.
/my_guildreturns in wich guild you are who is the leader and wich rank you have.
/join_guild guild_namesends a join request to the guild guild_name.
/accept player_nameaccepts the player "player_name" in your guild. You have to be at least rank 5 to do this.
/leave_guildleaves the guild you are currently in. You cant do this as leader for now.
/gm messageSends a message to all guild mates.
/gt playerTeleports to the player if the player is in the same guild
/declare_war guild_nameDeclare war to another guild.(The command just sends a message to all players of the other guild to meet in the pvp arena). You have to be at least rank 8 to do so.
/promote player_name rankThis promotes the player to the given rank. You have to be at least one rank over the rank you want promote to.
/list_guildsReturns a list of all guilds.
/guilds_menushows the guild menu
I hope you enjoy the mod.
- Players can have different ranks with different privs
- Message system between guild mates
- Declare war to a guild
- No friendly fire between guild members
- A GUI
- I think its clear but this mod is only usefull on servers.
- If you want that everybody can create guilds just disable the privs line in the registration of "/create_guild".
- After 2.0.0 the mod switched to player meta data and is therefore not compatible with earlier versions