Metatool Minetest mod provides few useful tools and API for registering metadata manipulation tools and other tools primarily focused on special node data operations.
Main use for Tubetool and Luatool is to copy configurations / code / channels from one node to another, for teleport tubes there's also network list and waypoints.
Sharetool is special administration / node sharing tool that can change node owner and set ownership to special shared account. Use command
/metatool:give metatool:sharetool to get tool,
ban privilege required by default.
- For copy/claim ownership function: special + use.
- For info function: sneak + use (if node does not have info then copy is executed instead).
- For paste/restore ownership: use.
- Pipeworks injectors
- Pipeworks teleport tubes
- Pipeworks adjustable vacuum tubes
- Pipeworks sorting tubes
- Pipeworks lua tubes
- Mesecons microcontrollers
- Mesecons lua controllers
- Homedecor books
- Travelnet elevators
- Travelnet travelnets
- Mapserver POI and label
- Mission block
- Display memory dump for lua controller and lua tube (sneak+use).
- Clone memory for lua controller and lua tube (through debug view).
- Get teleport tube listing for stored channel.
- Allow tools to be used in machines with configurable privileges, most notably in node breakers.
- Wildcard/fallback nodes can be added
- Sharetool mapserver POI and label
- Sharetool mission block
- Mod dependencies are now optional
- Initial release