Adds a simple player whitelist. Any player names not found in the whitelist are denied access to the server.
Forked from ShadowNinja's original White List.
Whitelist can be updated by editing whitelist.txt in the world directory or by issuing the following in-game commands. The ban privilege is required for issuing chat commands.
- /whitelist [<command> <name>]
- Manages the whitelist.
- Without parameters: displays all whitelisted names
- query: checks if a name is whitelisted
- add: adds a name to whitelist
- remove: removes a names from whitelist
- name: name of player
- Enables/Disables denying access to users not on the whitelist.
- Enabled by default.
- Changes the default message "This server is whitelisted and you are not on the whitelist."
The whitelist.txt file is reloaded whenever a player attempts to log on. So it can be edited without the need to restart the server.
- Code: MIT
- Minimum Minetest version: 5.0.0
- Depends: none
- Optional depends: none