A node which produces ores for Minetest
This mod uses textures from other mods/games with an overlay on top of them.
The textures/oreveins_overlay.png image is MIT however most of the mods/games this mod by default can interface/use provide a different license.
What's in the box
- Public API for registering your mod's ores so your mod's ores can have oreveins too.
- Simplistic node which uses a node timer to "generate" ores in a radius around itself.
For optimal performance of a orevein place a block down then place the orevein, on top then break the block under the orevein, make sure there is a 3x3x3 space with the orevein in the middle of that.
- MTG (default)
- MCL2 (mcl_core) and MCL5 (mcl_core)
- MTG EXTERN (technic) *
- MTG EXTERN (moreores) *
- MCL EXTERN (mcl_copper) *
* These mods are not directly part of a game but I added support for anyway (They can be game specific, I.E. Technic only works in MTG)