MC2.0 for MineClone2, the April Fool's version
This modpack aims to add "features" (read: chaos) added in Minec**** 2.0.
- The Etho Slab: slab variant of TNT, but spawns anvil above entities around the explosion.
- Modified Block of Coal: Using the modified texture of Block of Redstone, Coal crafted from this block cannot be stacked with other coals.
- Explosive Furnaces: If furnaces are run for a very long time, it may overheat and eventually explode.
Features that are actually part of existing gameplay:
- Tinted Glass: Glass with colors. They are already added in Minec**** 1.7.2 under the name Stained Glass. Don't be confused with the Tinted Glass added in Minec**** 1.17.
Features not yet implemented:
- Burunt-out Torches: Torches will burn out after a random period of time. Use Flint and Steel to relit them. Use Lanterns if you don't want to be annoyed.
- Pig Horses and Cow Horses: Retextured pigs and cows obtainable via spawn eggs.
- Pink Wither: A "hostile" (read: friendly) boss that restores health to mobs and applies bone meal to surrounding blocks.
- Diamond Chickens: Rarely spawns instead of a normal chicken, lays diamonds or lapis lazuli, or explodes instead of laying eggs.
- Floppers: Renamed droppers that always drop raw fish.
- Fat animals: Pigs, Mooshrooms, Cows, Sheep, and Chickens will become so fat after 10 feds that they explode.
- Flying Sheep: Using a golden apple makes them fly.
- "Battle signs" of Zombie Pigmen: Zombified Piglin now carry "battle signs".
- "Super Hostile Mode": Very awful situations where players are struck by lightning bolts and attacked by strong mobs.
- Speech bubbles: blocks and mobs may give reactions through speech bubbles.
Features waiting for MineClone 2 or Minetest Engine features:
- Redstone Bug: Retextured silverfish, spawns when Redstone strength increases. Since the Redstone system in MineClone 2 is not yet well-implemented, it is impossible for this feature to function properly.
- Super HD Graphics: Makes all textures monochrome. It is currently impossible to change block textures on the fly, and creating a copy of all textures is impractical and would be incompatible with non-MineClone mods.