This mod add 62 underground biomes and 28 stone variants.
List of all features:
- 62 underground biomes generated by darkness, humidity and pressure
- Stone is now split into 28 different variants. Each one has it's own cobble, bricks, block, mossy cobble and walls. These stone types include: afualite(), amphibolite, andesite, aplite, basalt, dark vindesite(), diorite, emutite(), gabbro, gneiss, granite, green slimestone(), hektorite(), limestone, marble, omphyrite(), pegmatite, peridotite, phonolite, phyllite, purple slimestone(), quartzite, red slimestone(), schist, sichamine(), slate, vindesite(). Stones with (*) are made up.
- New decorative stone-like blocks: dark sichamine, sichamine lamp, leafstone, goldstone, malachite, shinestone
- New crumbly blocks: mossy gravel, mossy dirt, brown clay, fiery dust, coal dust, ruby dust
- New gems: amethyst, aquamarine, emerald, ruby, saphire, quartz
- All gems including mese have a crystal form.
- New foliage: underground bush, dead underground bush, moss, dry moss, fiery wine, mould, torchberries
- New fungi: orange mushroom, green mushroom, black mushroom, fiery mushroom, dark tuber
- slime, slimy blocks, eyes, eye blocks. All in four colour variants: black, green, red and purple
- Dense ores those yield 2-3 lumps each.
- Burner, that sets on fire adjacent blocks
- Diamond ore in coal block, Quartz ore in vindesite
- Obscurite, that generates deep underground and can't be destroyed
- Lava crack, that turns into lava source when mined
- Brown clay can be baked to bricks.
- Mossy gravel can be baked to leafstone.
- Mossy gravel, cobblestone and brown clay generate underground in blobs.
- Lava and water springs can be now found underground in several biomes.
- Slime liquids have bucket support.
- Some blocks (mainly stones) have stairs, stairs redo and moreblocks support.
Ratings and Reviews