Online Craftguide (
Generates a static ("serverless") online craftguide.
See this Minetest Game craftguide for an example.
modlib. Requires inventory images rendered using
online_craftguide_csm to work (which are not copied automatically). Code written by Lars Mueller aka LMD or appguru(eu) and licensed under the MIT license. The Minetest logo is licensed as CC BY-SA 3.0 with credits going to erlehmann. Generated inventory images (files in the
docs/images folder) are derived from Minetest Game and therefore CC BY-SA 3.0, with credits going to various contributors. Uses & embeds Bootstrap icons which are licensed under the MIT license, with credits going to mdo.
- GitHub - sources, issue tracking, contributing
- Discord - discussion, chatting
- Minetest Forum - (more organized) discussion
- ContentDB - releases (cloning from GitHub is recommended)
- Responsive website using Bootstrap
- Good layout & design
modliband this mod as well as the
- Join a game with the
online_craftguide_csmand wait for the rendering to finish
- Copy the
online_craftguide_csm/imagesfolder to your
- Start a game with the mod enabled - it will generate the website for you
- Your online craftguide is now stored in your