Player Nametags (
Adds player nametags floating above players.
modlib. Code licensed under the MIT License. Written by Lars Mueller aka LMD or appguru(eu).
The FreeMono characters are licensed under the GNU GPLv3 + font exception.
playertag_bg.png is available under the same license or alternatively CC0.
- GitHub - sources, issue tracking, contributing
- Discord - discussion, chatting
- Minetest Forum - (more organized) discussion
- ContentDB - releases (cloning from GitHub is recommended)
Install the mod like any other, using
git clone https://github.com/appgurueu/playertags.git or installing via ContentDB & the in-game content manager. Enable it &
modlib and you're done.
Shows colored player nametags floating above players. Configurable.
15. Indicates brightness when it's dark. 15 means full brightness. Default is
Positive number. Nametag size (character width) in blocks. Default is
0.25. If set to 0, nametags are just disabled.
Positive number. Each
step seconds the nametag updates. Default is