Adds "creative mode"-like functionality to NodeCore, mainly for screen-shots, mock-ups and the like. Could also theoretically be used for administrative purposes (e.g. maintaining a spawn area). N.B. It would probably be considered "cheating" to use of this mod in normal survival gameplay for uses other than these.
- Adds "replica" versions of most nodes that look like the originals, but are non-functioning.
- Adds an
nc_reativepriv necessary to access replica nodes (create or dig them).
/rsreplica search command to create replicas by name.
- ...are always pointable, solid, and diggable by hand, but cannot be dug without the
- ...include liquids that will flow.
- ...are destroyed if you drop them.
- ...will never completely deplete a stack; the last one can be placed over and over. Drop to free up the slot.
- ...can emit light, and can be hand-rotated (i.e. optics).
There is also a smoke generator for mocking up cooking recipe setups.