A pack of independent utilities, including:
- Expose an admin console as a unix-domain socket for clientless admin via ssh.
- Expose in-game chat stream as a unix-domain socket for arbitrary chat integrations.
- Display a formspec MOTD to players on login, only if updated since the last view.
- Limit mapgen to a floating hemisphere, with players taking damage if they fall off.
- Collect usage statistics per-mapblock on how each is being used (e.g. for pruning lightly-used portions of the map).
- Synchronize in-game clock smoothly with real-time clock so users can log in at predictable times of day.
- Fix lighting and fluid bugs automatically and continuously in background.
- Allow privileged players to monitor server debug trace in chat.
- Allow privileged players to spectate other players.
- Optional on-screen server performance meter HUD.
- Change admin access to be based on a /su (password) command, instead of by player name.
- Togglable on-screen input control HUD, useful for demo recording.
Each mod in the pack is effectively independent, and they can be enabled/disabled individually. Mods are distributed as a single pack because they have a single shared maintenance/release cycle.