- cubic canvases of sizes 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64 which you can use to capture builds
- according to the nodenames > colors pairings, generate OBJ meshes and use them in the game as miniatures of 1 node of size
- capture and reconstruct builds straight away, with any rotation
- you can rebuild with wool nodes or with the original nodes
- option to rebuild using specific nodes instead of the original ones
- option to rebuild in negative mode
More details in the Github repo
this is my favorite mod on minetest could someone please update it to have a tan block like skin color so i can do models with skin color that would be epic theys so much you cant do cause theres no tan colors please
Create new 3d node models within Minetest!
This mod has so much potential.
It works great as it is, but it also has a few restrictions, starting with the 16 color palette.
In it's current state it is a great addition to a creative game to make new decorative nodes., sculptures, furniture, etc. But because of the color limitation, it will not be possible to produce nodes that fit a specific material.
One trick though is to duplicate the mod and change the color palette! (and also edit which nodes are used by the mod for which colors)