CTF Airplane Extras
Adds a modified airplane that is capable of dropping (semi) functional bombs. Made specifically for rubenwardy's capture the flag game.
How to use this modpack.
Place a aircraft spawn block then click to spawn an airplane. Due to an annoying issue it allows almost unlimited spawning. Obtain some gasoline and click that airplane with it to fuel it up. Once that is done board the plane and take off and when you want to drop a bomb left click from in the plane. This also allows unlimited bomb at this time.
- Modify the pa28 airplane to ignore protection/owners
- Add points for the airplanes to spawn at and prevent infinite airplane from being spawned (ctf_airplane_extras:airplane_spawnblock_(blue/red))
- Adds a bomb that drops on promnt from the airplane and explodes on collision with ground(red/blue version)
- Add Quad-team support + ignore bool(internal.use_teams) default true
- Add actual block breaking explosion (still need to add indestructible block ignore)
- Make the points auto-spawn the airplane on destroy
- Fixed a bug where the bombs drop on each other mid air
- Add the ability to fuel up inside the airplane but on the ground
- Added a fun explosion effect(enabled node gravity inside a certain radius)
- Add a red version of the airplane(default blue, changes with dyes needs to change with team color)
- Add sound
- Fix bomb bugs: in no-damage mode its breaks the airplane not allowing you to get it,
- Loads of planes can spawn do to an unresolved issue(Probably fixed, not known for sure)
- If playing with damage disabled and are inside the range of the bomb (ie on the ground before takeoff) it breaks the airplane making it not allow a player to get inside
- Blue and red spawnblocks both spawn blue airplane (but on mount it will change color)
- Airplanes dont take damage from the bomb(see todo #1)
It Works if you say as a decoration but is not functional
When i installed it it said CTF_4teams not found so when i tried to fly it my game threw me out