An easy way to manage students in-game, with support for bulk actions and macros.
An action is something that can be performed on a selection of students. You can use actions to move players, grant/revoke privs, and more. A list of built-in actions can be found below, however, you can add more actions using the API for this mod.
Also see Account Manager
First, make sure that you grant the
teacher priv to any teachers like so:
/grant username teacher
This allows them to access the classroom control panel, and exempts them from being included in actions.
To open the classroom control panel:
- If sfinv is installed, open the Inventory (I) and switch to the classroom tab
- If unified_inventory is installed, open the Inventory (I) and click the classroom icon
- You can also use
In the control panel:
- The set of students that an action works on depends on the toggle bar at the top.
- All: apply the action to all students, but not teachers.
- Group: apply the action to all students in the currently selected group.
- Selected: apply the action only to the student that is currently selected.
- You can changed the selected group using the tab header to the left.
- You can manage groups using the New/Edit Group buttons in the
>to add the selected player to the group,
|Teleports users to your position
|Rotates the users to look at the teacher
|Grants or revokes the ability to use chat
|Grants or revokes the ability to fly (key: K)
|Remove from the server
|Permanently exclude from the server
|Move to the crosshair location, spread out and facing you