MineClone2 Furniture and decorations mod [mcl_decor]
Adds more decoration and furniture blocks to MineClone 2
Contributing (how can I help?)
Translate the mod
Just fork this repo, copy "template.txt" and paste as "mcl_decor.XX.tr" where XX is your 2-letter language code (for example, "de" for German/Deutsch). After that, you can open that file and translate strings to your language. After the work is done you need to create a pull request, and if it has no problems - I'll merge it!
Yes! Via "Issues" tab in this repo. I can't fix everything though, but if you found something in my mod that looks like a bug - report it.
Share mod with friends and make reviews
On ContentDB of course. Reviews motivate me to continue updating this mod. Also, you can star this repo on MeseHub as well!
Help me with the code
I'm not a very good coder so if you can - please, fix some bugs or maybe even add something via pull requests!
Code licensed under GPLv3, see LICENSE file for details. Media licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0, see this deed for details.
- Coalquartz Tile texture uses coal block and quartz block textures under CC-BY-SA 4.0 by XSSheep (combined)
- Dyed planks template texture uses oak planks texture under CC-BY-SA 4.0 by XSSheep (desaturated and lighted up a bit from original)
- Table Lamp bottom texture uses grey wool texture under CC-BY-SA 4.0 by XSSheep (resized and partly darkened up from original)
- Table Lamp side texture uses grey wool and oak tree textures under CC-BY-SA 4.0 by XSSheep (combined)
- Curtains overlay texture uses top iron pane texture under CC-BY-SA 4.0 by XSSheep (resized)
- Sitting function (in api.lua) uses code from ts_furniture mod under MIT by Thomas-S
- Homedecor modpack and xdecor mods were inspiration for me partly. Thanks to VanessaE and jp for them!
For aditional info see README
muy lindo me gusta mucho