Stairs and slabs are one of the most often-requested features of the NodeCore game, even though they didn't fit the game themes/mechanics and had to be removed from a very early version. This mod adds them back in as an optional feature, in a uniquely Nodecorian way.
Stairs/slabs are defined for:
- Wooden Planks
- Bonded Bricks (of various types)
- Lode Cubes (but not Glowing)
- Chromatic Glass
To craft stairs or slabs:
- Build the shape of the stairs or slab in a 2x2x2 space, only these 2 basic shapes are currently supported. You must use only one of the supported materials and cannot mix them.
- Make sure you have nothing else but air, and the flat work surface you're building the stair/slab unit on, in the space or surrounding that 2x2x2 space.
- Place an eggcorn on top of one of the base nodes (i.e. for stairs, on the bottom step, not the top).
- Use a mallet to mash the eggcorn and glue the nodes together into a unit.
Stairs and slabs can be recycled by chopping them apart with a hatchet.