- Future changes may break compatibility and/or alter behavior.
- New content continues to be developed and released.
- MapGen changes may require starting a new world or exploring new areas.
- Check frequently (approx. weekly) for updates.
Core Design Principles
- Focus on voxel-space interactions only. Minimal inventories, GUIs, mobs/entities.
- Emergent complexity through interaction of simple elements.
- Challenging puzzle-focused survival gameplay.
- Don't expect it to play the same way as Minetest or Minecraft. They look similar, but some of your assumptions would not be valid.
- Crafting is very different. Instead of laying items on a grid, you build things in the world. Order and direction may matter.
- Some things can be broken apart, or packed together, by punching repeatedly without digging completely. You don't have to punch very fast; one or two swings per second should work fine. Tools and direction may matter. You'll see a particle effect on the second swing if you're on the right track.
- This game is meant to have puzzle elements, so you should try experimenting instead of spoilers.
- There may be hints in the inventory screen above your item bar to help guide you through the tech tree by suggesting what should be possible for you.