What's Different About NodeCore?
- Original gameplay design. (MC/MTG assumptions may not be valid)
- No use of GUIs (formspecs) in game-play; totally immersive.
- Inventory screen replaced by new player's guide.
- Build your crafts and store your items in-world.
- Node "pummeling" recipes for breaking things down or packing them together.
- Higher-level functionality via emergence. Design your own furnace.
- Angle of repose mechanics on certain failing nodes.
- Portable containers.
- Extensive fire mechanics, integrated into progression.
- Multi-stage digging, more depth to material properties.
- Already playable, but still actively developed. (check for updates frequently)
Notes About Compatibility
- Future changes may break compatibility and/or alter behavior, especially internal API.
- MapGen changes may require starting a new world or exploring new areas to see effects.