The Edible Stuff API
A unified API to:
- Mark any item (including tools and armor) as edible
- Get and set hunger
Edible armor gets "eaten" automatically when hunger goes down.
edible_while_wearing armor peice is equipped, the player will eat some
of that armor if their saturation (or health in absence of a hunger
mod) is below 85%. This reduces the durability of a random armor piece.
This mod was created for the
chocolatestuff mod, and so you can make your own armors like it - without needing to depend on
This mod only provides the api to register a tool as edible.
Nothing! But it has optional integration with:
- If absent the armor apis do nothing.
See the API section in the README of source control.
See the TODO section in the README of source control.
Copyright 2021-2 Lazerbeak12345
- The YourLand players for a bunch of questionable ideas for this questionable mod. Original idea was from "Bla."
- The creator of the obsidianstuff redo mod. This takes inspiration from that repo (no code or assets).
- The creator [the edible swords mod][the_edible_swords_mod]. I took inspiration from this repo as well (no code or assets).
GPL-3 or later