This minetest mod adds keyrings. Keyrings can be used to store keys. Once keys are stored in the keyring, keyrings can be used as a regular key.
Personal keyrings are a variant of keyrings allowing to set access and configuration to keys private.
empty group:wire empty group:wire group:key group:wire empty group:wire empty
group:key group:wire group:key group:wire empty group:wire group:key group:wire group:key
This gives back 4
In both crafts, keys (or
group:key) items will be added to the resulting keyring.
Personal keyring (shapeless)
Add a key to the keyring (shapeless)
- if you use a personal keyring in the craft, then it must belong to you, else the craft will be forbidden.
- when merging two keyrings, an empty keyring will be returned back
- keys (from MTG)
- default (from MTG): you can automatically select key in the keyring when the interaction check is done with
- playerfactions: you can share a personal keyring with factions using syntax
- virtual_key: you can create virtual keys using a registerer and import them into your keyring; virtual keys is a good way to share access with friends without having to craft a lot of keys or to share a keyring.
keyring.personal_keyringis available to disable/enable personal keyring (enabled by default).
keyring.playerfactionsis available to disable/enable the possiblity to share personal keyrings with factions (enabled by default).
keyring.override_default_can_interact_with_nodeallow to automatically select key in the keyring when the interaction check is done with
default.can_interact_with_node. This allow better integration with mods like
technic_chests, where chests interaction is not checked on openning but when moving items.
You can grant the privilege
keyring_inspect to allow a player to list keys of personal keyrings owned by other players.