This minetest mod add virtual keys you can add in your keyring.
Craft a virtual keys registerer and start using it as regular skeleton-keys. Content of registerer can be copied without loss on any other registerer and added on any keyring.
Virtual keys registerer (shapeless)
Personal virtual keys registerer (shapeless)
Synchronize virtual keys (shapeless)
- if you use a personal virtual keys registerer in the craft, then it must belong to you, else the craft will be forbidden.
- you cannot register a virtual key using a key/keyring in a craft: you need to click on the locked node to register the virtual key, then if you borrow a regular key to another player, no clandestine copy can be done.
- since it is a synchronization, all registerer will contains the same virtual keys
- if the same virtual key is registered in both registerer with a different name, one of the name will be overwritten
How to use your registered virtual keys
Once you have registered virtual keys, you need to copy them to a keyring. You can use the following craft provided by
- if you use a personal virtual keys registerer or a personal keyring in the craft, then it must belong to you, else the craft will be forbidden.
- since it is a copy from the register to the keyring, you will get your registerer back will all its virtual keys
virtual_key.personnal_vkeys_registerer is available to disable/enable personal virtual keys registerer (enabled by default).