This mod is a library that helps other mods to place stored structures (such as houses) at mapgen time.
It can also be used for saving and/or moving your buildings. Type "/giveme handle_schematics:build 2", place one sign behind and one in front of what you want to save, right-click on the sign to see the dialog. Some of the more intresting features are:
- you can restore the original landscape if the place where you placed a saved building turns out to be suboptimal
- materials can be changed to other materials for diversity or if you don't have the mod that provides the node your house needs
- wood type and roof type can be changed particulary easy
- preview of how the building will be like
- buildings are rotated automaticly according to the way you place the sign; that includes stairs etc.
- if you have the creative priv, the house will appear immediately
- if you don't have the creative priv, but have the blocks used for the house in your inventory, just right-click on the scaffolding nodes that are placed
- tries to find suitable replacements automaticly if your world is based on Ethereal, RealTest or MineClone2
New in 2020-11-16: * major bugfixes, especially regarding newer versions of MT (5.3 and above) * ought to wokr with MineClone2, RealTest etc. again
New in 2020-08-18: * experimental saving and restoring of metadata (i.e. chest content) provided you do have the creative priv