This mod is a library that helps other mods to place stored structures (such as houses) at mapgen time.
It can also be used for saving and/or moving your buildings. Type "/giveme handle_schematics:build 2", place one sign behind and one in front of what you want to save, right-click on the sign to see the dialog. Some of the more intresting features are:
- you can restore the original landscape if the place where you placed a saved building turns out to be suboptimal
- materials can be changed to other materials for diversity or if you don't have the mod that provides the node your house needs
- wood type and roof type can be changed particulary easy
- preview of how the building will be like
- buildings are rotated automaticly according to the way you place the sign; that includes stairs etc.
- if you have the creative priv, the house will appear immediately
- if you don't have the creative priv, but have the blocks used for the house in your inventory, just right-click on the scaffolding nodes that are placed
- tries to find suitable replacements automaticly if your world is based on Ethereal, RealTest or MineClone2
New in 2020-11-16: * major bugfixes, especially regarding newer versions of MT (5.3 and above) * ought to wokr with MineClone2, RealTest etc. again
New in 2020-08-18: * experimental saving and restoring of metadata (i.e. chest content) provided you do have the creative priv
Not enough memory error or cannot preview with model which is "too big". No search nodes functionality (as it is in worldedit "set nodes" option) to replace old/non-exisiting ones