This mod adds a bunch of decorative cubes, various mechanisms and stuff for cutting, enchanting, cooking, etc.
This is a libre version (free software, free media) of the X-Decor mod for Minetest. It is the same as X-Decor, except with all the non-free files replaced.
Most blocks are purely decorative, but there are also many special blocks with special features:
- Workbench: Storage, crafting, cutting and repairing
- Storage: 16 item slots for item storage
- Craft: 3×3 crafting grid
- Cut: Put a full cube-shaped block to create new shapes
- Repair: Put a damaged tool and a hammer and wait for it to be repaired
- Enchanting table: Upgrade your tools with mese crystals
- Ender Chest: Interdimensional inventory that is the same no matter where you put the ender chest
- Mailbox: Lets you receive items from other players
- Item Frame: You can place an item into it to show it off
- Cushion: Reduces fall damage
- Cushion Block: Reduces fall damage even more
- Trampoline: Jump on it to bounce off. Very low fall damage
- Cauldron: For storing water and cooking soups
- Recipe: Pour water in, light a fire below it and throw in some food items. Collect the soup with a bowl
- Lever: Pull the lever to activate doors next to it
- Pressure Plate: Step on it to activate doors next to it
- Chessboard: Play Chess against another player or against the computer
The radio and speaker are purely decorative and have no special functionality.
X-Decor is a popular mod in Minetest but it is (as the time of writing this text) non-free software, there are various files under proprietary licenses.
The purpose of this repository is to provide the community a fully-free fork of X-Decor with clearly documented licenses. Additional, a lot of bugs compared to the original versions were fixed.
Fore more information (especially a list of changes compared to the original non-free X-Decor and a list of replaced media files), see: https://codeberg.org/Wuzzy/xdecor-libre/src/branch/master/README.md