Techage represents four technological ages
- Iron Age (TA1) - simple tools like coal pile, coal burner, gravel sieve, hammer for getting ores and making goods
- Steam Age (TA2) - Simple machines that are powered by steam engines and drive axles
- Oil Age (TA3) - More modern machines that are powered by electricity. The electricity is generated by coal & oil power plants. The oil must be explored, extracted and transported.
- Future Age (TA4) - Electricity from renewable energy sources such as sun and wind. Environmentally friendly electricity storage, intelligent machines and means of transport of the future
Since the levels build on each other, all ages have to be run through one after the other
This modpack covers all necessary and useful mods to be able to use techage.
It includes the following mods:
- techage: The main mod
- ta4_jetpack: A Jetpack for techage with hydrogen as fuel and TA4 recipe
- ta4_paraglider: A Paraglider for techage with TA4 recipe
- autobahn: Street blocks and slopes with stripes for faster travelling (the only need of bitumen from techage)
- compost: The garden soil is needed for the TA4 LED Grow Light based flower bed
- signs_bot: For many automation tasks in TA3/TA4 like farming, mining, and item transportation
- hyperloop: Used as passenger transportation system in TA4
- techpack_stairway: Ladders, stairways, and bridges for your machines
- minecart: Techage transportation system for oil and other items
- towercrane: Simplifies the building of large techage plants
- basic_materials: Needed items for many recipes
- stamina: The "hunger" mod from "minetest-mods"
- doc: Ingame documentation mod, used for minecart and signs_bot
- unified_inventory: Player's inventory with crafting guide, bags, and more.
- tubelib2: Necessary library
- safer_lua: Necessary library
- lcdlib: Necessary library
- datastorage: Necessary library
Player Quick Start Guide
Ratings and Reviews