- Players with the 'areas' privilege can dig and place in protected areas without having to grant themselves control over it.
- Areas can be named.
- Simpler to use.
- Players that have a certain privilege will be able to protect a set number of areas within a size limit by themselves using the /protect command. (If the server administrator enables it)
- Areas made with node_ownership can be converted with one simple command.
- Areas can intersect.
- Area owners are displayed on the HUD.
- Players do not have to be online for you to grant them areas.
- Cleaner and faster code. :-)