The technic modpack extends the Minetest game with many new elements, mainly constructable machines and tools. It is a large modpack, and tends to dominate gameplay when it is used.
NOTE: This is an unofficial but extended fork of the official technic mod
Notable differences to official technic mod
- Chainsaw and HV Quarry re-implementation
- Switching station lag/polyfuse and globalstep execution
- No forceload hacks
- Additional HV machines
- LV, MV, and HV digiline cables
- Large parts of power network handling rewritten
- Cheat mitigation through network overload mechanism
- HV Grinder, Furnace, and Compressor
- LV Lamp
- Advanced chests
- Less ABM triggers registered
Things to check if upgrading from official technic mod
- As of 1.2.0 tubelib is not supported anymore.
- Machines placed will not have all metadata used by official technic mod and might not work corretctly if reverting back to official mod.