This is one of the best mods I have ever come into. I'm gonna make a list of pros vs cons, cuz, well, why not:
1. Graphics are AMAZING!
2. The dragons are easy to control when riding
3. Come in a variety of colors
4. Beautiful new building blocks
5. Fast transport xD
6. I love dragons so... Yeah :D
Good graphics, nice speed and control when flying. Adds cool new blocks, many color varieties.
1. The wings don't show up well on dragons, exept if they are silver or gold.
2. When I shift-rightclick my dragon, it gives a bunch of errors that tell me that this little model or diagram of my dragon can't show up.
3. How do you hatch the dragons? I've rummaged through everything I can, even Libri Draconis in game and haven't been able to figure it out.
Summary: Wings aren't showing up well, many errors on dragon info screen, can't find out how to hatch dragons.
This game is well coded. The powerups and multiplayer are well coded, as well as skins and animations. I feel this can have more to it, but not there yet. Me and my friend, Cricket, love to play this together. Thanks for this game, MisterE!
Honestly, it's kinda sad that you can't rejoin the world. You should make a game or something where someone used a doomsday device, and you're the only person who survived. You might be able to add a dependency of afterearth to this, and make something cool? Or maybe work with afterearth... Apart from that, Great mod :)
I had tons of fun playing this mod. Personally, I like getting blown by the wind. I was challenged by this mod, everything is amazing, I just have a problem with world gen. where there is never water sources in lakes, and if I do carpathian I spawn waaaaaaaaaay underground at world limit. It's really weird. Anyway, there are some things I'd change:
· Add some more blocks that can't be blown by the wind
· Maybe some ruins that can spawn around the map with loot?
· Some junkyards
· Some... Remainders of animals, that died from litter or something.
Thanks for the great mod!
This is an interesting mod, I enjoyed making a sculpture. The only things I would do is add more blocks that can be used to make scuptures and remove the message that says ''Be patient. This work takes some time'' and disallows you from making your sculpture finished faster. If you could rate with stars, I would give 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Adds lots of animals, great for kids, only has one or two problems:
1. Why is there a pumpkin killer? And a Santa killer? And a werewolf? Isn't it supposed to be "petz"? Not that it isn't enjoyable...
2. How in the world do you turn people into werewolfs? There aren't any descriptions for it, please look into this.